God has given you your Mr. Right and your marriage/relationship is as strong, exciting, and hot as ever. My advice is, never go slow in your show of affection for him.
How to keep your man interested and the fire of love burning should be your utmost priority. Make him feel that he is the luckiest guy for having chosen you. Here as some tips to keep your man’s interest:
1. Be confident about yourself. Seeing you looking good and feeling good about yourself will certainly make your man happy. He will also be confident about his feelings for you and his take on your relationship.
Wear dresses that will make you look perfect on a date with him. Don’t overdo your make-up. Just make it light and simple. Natural beauty is still a guy’s preference. Maintain your youthfulness and femininity.
When around him, don’t pretend to be somebody else. Just be your natural self. A man would love seeing you do things for him even if you would look awkward. Singing his favorite song to him even if you’re out of tune will endear you to him more.
2. Make him feel important. Nothing will make a man more interested than knowing that he is important in your life, just as you are to him. Simple gestures like buying him things without him asking for it, preparing him dinner after a hard and tiring day at work, preparing his clothes for work in the morning, listening to him share his achievements of the day, laughing at his jokes, or surprising him on his birthday will surely make him want to be with you more.
3. Make him feel like a man. Boosting your man’s ego is definitely not wrong. Telling him that he looks awesome in his suit or that he stands out in a crowd will make him feel good about himself. It will also boost his ego knowing that you feel protected or secure when he’s around.
4. Keep him intrigued. Keep him interested in you by letting him realize that you are getting more fascinating every single day. Showing him what you are capable of, surprising him of your cooking abilities, dressing up for him, showing your love and care for him in different ways will definitely let him stay. Keeping him intrigued will want him to see you often to know more about you.
5. Know his likes. Your man will appreciate it if you spend time with him and do the things that he likes even if you may not like it at all or may be a bit clumsy with it. It also helps if you do a little research on what he likes and surprising him with them. Seeing you take an effort in wearing his favorite color, cooking his favorite food, playing his favorite sports, or singing his favorite tune will definitely keep his interest in you.
6. Love him but don’t be clingy. Your man is not a robot. He needs space and time for himself and for his guy friends. Allow him to go out once in a while with his friends and also enjoy some time with your own set of friends as well. Men love independent women, so have your sense of independence even if you’re in a relationship with him. But make sure that he still feels the need to protect and care for you. Assure him that nothing beats the feeling of security when you’re beside him. That way, he’ll keep his interest in you.
7. Be well-mannered. A man will surely love you more if he sees that you value people around you and if you show your kindness and grace. Your man will feel luckier knowing that he has beside him a well-mannered woman like you.
8. Give him a massage. Men love to be pampered too. Surprise him with a body or back massage after a long and hard day at work. It simply shows that you care for him a lot.
9. Stay fresh (hygiene, no grandma panties lol, get your eyebrows done, no do-rags)
10. Don’t listen to rumors.
11. Don’t give him a hard time, be supportive
12. Don’t talk him to death.
13. Don’t listen to your single girl-friends
14. Add this yourself using the comment box below
There are many ways on how to keep your man interested. As long as you truly love and care for him, you will do things for him that will make him stay with you forever.
P.S If you enjoyed reading these recommendations then click ‘Like’ below to share with your friends and loved ones. Remember, sharing is caring. Also don’t forget to let us know what you think using the comment box below.